June 4, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Are you requiring assistance in managing your workforce needs?
- Your WorkBC Centre Supports & Servicesfor the Business Community
- To provide a detailed overview of the supports and services that WorkBC Centres offer the business community with their hiring needs.
- Workforce Training initiatives available.
- Job Start Supports available to businesses hiring new employees.
- Pre-screening and Job Skill Matching services to help streamline the hiring process for businesses.
- New Wage Subsidy program initiatives to help alleviate funds for further business growth at this critical time.
Are you concerned about labour relation requirements of rehiring your ‘Pre-COVID-19’ staff?
- Updates & Impacts of April 7, 2020 Amendments to the BC Labour Code
- This new legislation has impacts to businesses planning to re-open or expand their business operations, as openings are allowed through the government phased process. There are several new requirements for re-hiring past employees that are currently on CERB/EI.
Do you have your WorkSafeBC – COVID Safety Plan in place for your business operations?
- WorkSafe BC Requirementsfor reopening/expanding business operations, working within the COVID-19 guidelines.
Nicole Rennie, Regional Manager, Fraser Northeast
Chris Back, Director of OHS Consultation & Education Services
Krista Bax, CEO
Please register for this Zoom event by clicking the following link: